Wig Sizing Chart
Custom Wig Sizing Chart
1. Head Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position the measuring tape so its edge follows the hairline around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Forehead to Nape of Neck: Measure from the hairline at the center of forehead straight back over the crown to the center of the hairline at the nape of neck. Be sure to take the measurement with your neck bent down.
3. Ear to Ear across the Forehead: Starting at the front of the ear, measure from the hairline at the base of sideburn, up across the hairline along the forehead to the same point in front of the other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over the Top of Head: Measure from hairline directly at the top of the ear across the head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple across the back: Measure from temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of the neck.